POPULAR RUSTIC WEDDINGS
Why use pallet decor for rustic weddings? Rustic weddings are ever so popular with the younger generation. Our children are into hiking, horseback riding, driving Jeeps and Trucks. They are looking for simple and fun celebrations with friends and family. They want to have their big day in a place they have good memories during childhood or teenage years. Places like the campgrounds, farms, barns, gardens, resorts, and even ski slopes.
Romantic, Chic and Inexpensive
These rustic weddings are not only romantic, but so much fun, inexpensive, timeless and chic in there own special way. The smell of outdoors, wood, flowers, trees, the beauty of the country is chic yet relaxing and laid back. Although nature is a great backdrop and just a touch of string lights on trees will be great décor for any celebration. There are still so many other items and DIY ideas to add on to an already gorgeous natural beauty.
Simple Pallet Decor for Rustic Weddings
Hey, string lights, chandeliers, candles, flowers, pictures, signs, and so many more similar items can be used in a rustic wedding. Certainly, one popular item that stands out recently is pallet. Yes, pallets, they are no longer just for moving, stacking or burning in bonfires. Pallets are a great tool, especially for the DIY crowd. Pallets are certainly amazing for any sort of crafts. They can be used in so many ways in your rustic wedding.
Pallets; rock them in your wedding decor!
Definitely, DIY country wedding ideas with pallets can save you money for your big day. The best way to show pallet DIY ideas is to list them along with pictures. Let’s check out these brilliant ideas of pallet decor for Rustic Weddings and get inspired.
Rustic Weddings – Arriving at the venue on the big day!
1. Most locations are off the main road, place signs for easy direction.
2. Direct your guests to the parking area. Make inexpensive signs using your favorite color.
3. Make arch using pallets, they will look so much nicer if it is decorated with lights and few flowers.
4. Every wedding needs this fabulous sign. It is amazing how few simple words warms up your heart!
Rustic Weddings – Welcoming your guests coming from near or far!
5. Let your guests know you appreciate the fact they came out to celebrate with you. Welcome them by placing signs around the venue!
6. Always a good idea to have a timeline for events taking place.
7. Help your guests to get around. The more signs and clarification the less you have to explain!
8. Always a good idea to greet your guests with refreshments. Use pallets to make simple boxes for whatever needs to be stored or carried around.
The reception – The time is finally here to say “I Do”
9. Look how easy it is to make hearts out of pallets, just cut the pieces and add your message. Great decorations idea.
10. Let the guests know your seating preference for your ceremony. A great thing about rustic weddings is simplicity.
11. You don’t have to spend a lot to decorate the aisle. Inspirational quotes are always a great addition, get creative and entertain your guests.
12. Say “I DO” standing in front of a beautiful backdrop. Decorate it to your taste, there are so many great decoration ideas for rustic weddings.
Cocktail hour – Mingle and have fun
13. Spend some time and make signs for different stations. It is easy to do but adds on so much!
14. Surprisingly there are so many different ideas online as to how to build a bar out of pallets. Great to use in your backyard after the big day.
15. Nice to have beers and wine in smaller coolers around the area. Isn’t this a great idea to dress up the icebox?
16. Check out this display of appetizers! Simply decorate pallets can be used as tables for appetizers, drinks, foods, and dessert.
17. Decorate a box or two made of pallets for your guests to put cards in, later use as storage.
18. Make sure your guests are comfortable while you get ready for the reception.
19. Small stands will be nice to use during cocktail hours.
20. Use pallets as decor around the area, a nice piece to hang candles, lights, and flowers.
21. Big dilemma, who is seating where and with whom?
22. Instead of the guest book, Use a decorated board or
23. use a picture frame for all guests to sign.
Time for your ceremony – First dance as Mr. & Mrs.
24. Time for the Ceremony, let’s walk over and take and find your table!
25. Use lots of string lights around the venue, easy to hang on pallets.
26. Use pallets, decorate and paint the pieces to make number signs for tables.
27. Here is an idea, use pallets for tables, maybe even make benches.
28. Cut and paint pallets to be used under candles/centerpieces
29. How about making boxes as part of table centerpieces.
30. Pallets can be even used to display your cake
31. Time for the 1st dance on your dance floor made from the pallets.
32. Don’t forget to make seasonal decor for your event
33. Make Mr. & Mrs. signs
34. Paint and decorate different sizes and shapes to dress up the main table.
35. Make decorated backdrop and place it behind the couple’s table
Time for relaxing under the twinkle lights
36. After dinner catch up with relatives you haven’t seen for a while
37. Play games – pallets can be used to make many fun games
38. Provide your guests with blankets to keep warm in the evening
39. So easy to make signs to use as props for photos
40. Relax, a cute swing/hammock idea using pieces of pallets.
41. How is your painting? Make signs that can be used as house decorations and keepsakes
42. Always fun to hang some pictures from childhood and engagement.
Ending the night and sending your guests home with a handmade favor
43. succulent plants are so popular, you can decorate with and give them as a favor.
44. Display your wedding favors. https://www.pinterest.com
45. Get creative and use pieces of pallets to make the favors.
46. Picture frames are a great favor for guests. https://www.etsy.com
47. A beautiful panoramic photo, Personalized Wedding gift pallet for rustic farmhouse home decor.
Every Love Story is Beautiful!
Inspire New BRIDEs to be!
Finally, the team at 360sitevisit wishes all the Brides and Grooms a lifetime of love & happiness. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end. Inspire our brides to be to create an unforgettable event by sharing your story. Comment below with a decor tip?
Know Before You Go!
Time and Energy in Finding the Perfect Wedding or Event Venue.
Search our Directory of Wedding & Event Venue Virtual Tours.
Posted by: JP || 360site Marketing || May 6th 2019