Planning a wedding is hard, time-consuming and at times (many times) stressful, all while trying to physically look your best and mentally be ready for the wedding day.
For this week’s blog, we would like to share with you some simple ways to look and feel great by suggesting some “easier” ways to manage your diet without big changes or compromises to your daily food consumption.
The way you look and feel is heavily impacted by the kinds of food you eat. When you feel heavy, tired or sluggish, you should try to recall what you have eaten in the last few days. Often times, the food you consume will cause bloating, which in turn, makes you feel uncomfortable.
Here is a list of food that causes bloating and our recommended options.
If you can switch to these options, you should notice your body and mental state changes in a positive direction. You will look and feel great on your big day.
- INSTEAD of Raw cruciferous vegetables. GO FOR Steam veggies, which are easier to digest.
- INSTEAD of Carbonate drinks. GO FOR Green juices or smoothies.
- INSTEAD of Onions. GO FOR Onion-infused olive oil.
- INSTEAD of Apples. GO FOR Berries, melons, grapes or bananas.
- INSTEAD of Process Sugar. GO FOR 100% pure maple syrup.
- INSTEAD of Garlic. GO FOR Chives.
- INSTEAD of Grains. GO FOR Soaked quinoa.
- INSTEAD of Mushrooms. GO FOR Sautéed zucchini or seaweed.
- INSTEAD of Dairy products. GO FOR Nut milk or coconut milk
In addition to providing a list of food options, we also recommend checking out Park Chateau Estates and Gardens in East Brunswick, NJ Nestled midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia on 15-rolling acres, the Park Château is a beautiful wedding venue and event hall that embraces the classic French Novel architectural design.
To say the least, the Grand Ballroom is where the silver place settings gleam and the champagne glasses sparkle as you and your guests toast to a new beginning. Magnificent crystal chandeliers glisten throughout the stunning ballroom, serving as shimmering beacons towards the new lives you and your spouse will create together. As you begin your beautification, allow their grandiose Bridal Suite to give you and your bridal party all you need to relax, prepare, and entertain during your time at Park Chateau.
Your wedding day will be perfect. You have service your body and mind well. Just relax and enjoy the moment. Be happy and be married.
Hope this helps. Happy planning!