360 Virtual Tour
About SCE Event Group,NJ
We pride ourselves on being different than any other DJ company, anywhere in the world. We are passionate, insanely creative– and “average” just isn’t what we’re about. We’re always looking to do more– to create, to innovate, and to show how technology, when used with talent, allows us to change the rules of what people think they know about private events, and crush the events we are pumped to be part of without the cheese.
Expect more, you deserve it.
We are the SCE Event Group. Based in New Jersey but available for events worldwide.
Best. Wedding. Ever.
WE DO COOL THINGS FOR COOL PEOPLE, EXPECT MORE - YOU DESERVE IT.
Packed dance floors loaded with guests of all ages, and smiles from wall to wall is what it’s about for us. It’s all about making our events as unique as the couples that we’re honored to celebrate with. It’s about making magic happen for people just like you. And it’s about personalization of every detail possible, to ensure that unique wedding visions are brought to life for the people who trust us with one of life's biggest moments. We understand the importance of your celebration and will create a stress-free entertainment experience that you will never forget. From intimate local weddings to nightlife inspired ragers, our team of full-time entertainment professionals utilizes a modern boutique-style approach that will keep you in the spotlight without using “cheesy” outdated DJ techniques.
How SCE works..
At SCE, we don't do salespeople, and we don't do generic packages - everything we do is designed specifically for you and your event needs.
So if you are planning to achieve a specific look or stay within a specific budget - our team will make sure everything we do fits perfectly at your event.
Chemistry is important to us, and we feel it is important that you meet with your Event Host / DJ before you sign a contract with our team. If you don't know who you are looking to work with, our office team will help you select the best fit for your day.
Every one of the full-time, super-talented, experienced Event Hosts at SCE meets with their clients from the very beginning, and only if they’re available. It’s an informal, getting-to-know-you exchange that lets everyone get a feel for personalities and expectations. And, yes, we’ll talk about some pretty cool enhancements that might or might not be right for your celebration. From there you select the type of experience you feel fits best for your vision and event - and we even allow our couples to adjust the contract services throughout the process so you have total control of everything you have and do with the SCE Event Group.
The SCE Wedding Process in 6 easy steps.
1. Contact the SCE (by phone, email or the contact us form on this site) for host and/or team availability - and set up your initial consultation with SCE. * Remember if you would like to work with a specific team member, please be sure to let our team know! *
2. Meet with your Event Host at one of the SCE offices, OR virtually - using facetime/skype.
3. Your date is on hold for two weeks after you meet with your SCE Host / DJ, and when you feel like its time to move forward, we will provide a contract securing your talent and services for your event.
4. Planning begins, During the planning phase we are here to help with anything we can, and we have at least once Creativity Session to go over your vision during the planning phase of the event. In addition to talking about your ideas and awesome for your event, it also allows us to get to know each other better.
5. The final session... Takes place, about 1 month before the wedding, to finalize your celebration details.
6. The big day arrives and you can rest assured the SCE Event Group team has your back. It's Celebration time...
YOUR WEDDING INVESTMENT
Pricing for wedding entertainment can vary wildly … like anything else, you might purchase. Whether it’s a meal at a great restaurant, a new suit or dress, or even a new car, you’ll get what tastes right, looks great, and drives perfectly according to you.
We are a service business, and although many companies in our industry may have similarly titled options or offerings, if you do some homework, you soon will discover that there is a difference. The costs for all these services and experiences will vary from company to company and professional to professional, based on the quality, experience and the team/technology invested in each presentation.
SCE offers three pricing options which are based on each host’s demand and booking availability.
STARTING AT $1750 (IN-SEASON) | $1500 (OFF-SEASON)
Bob LaFauci –Party DJ, and Outgoing MC
Jason Cohen – Rutgers Tailgate DJ, All-Star Party DJ, and MC
Chris Atwood - Party Rock DJ and MC with charismatic soul
Dexter Felicano - Party Rock DJ with Energy
Seth Velez – Party DJ and MC
Chris Obando – Party DJ and Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking MC
(Wedding entertainment presentations averages around $1500 to $3500 in this investment area)
STARTING AT $2250 (IN-SEASON) | $2000 (OFF-SEASON)
Christian LaGrotteria – Event Host, DJ, Superstar party rocker
(Wedding entertainment presentations averages around $2500 to $4500 in this investment area)
STARTING AT $2750 (IN-SEASON) | $2250 (OFF-SEASON)
Jeff Scott Gould – Event Host, Creative VJ, DJ, All-Star Party Rocker & Media Guru
Tony Tee Neto – Event Host, DJ, SCE’s in-house Super Talented Voice-Over Artist
Nick Spinelli – Event Host, DJ, and All-star party rocker.
Paul Knox – Event Host, DJ, High Energy Reality TV Superstar DJ
(Wedding entertainment presentations averages around $3000 to $5000 in this investment area)
STARTING AT $3000 (IN-SEASON) | $2500 (OFF-SEASON)
Jason Jani – SCE Founder, Tastemaker, Industry Educator, Remix / Mixshow Artist, Internationally recognized Marquee Event DJ
(Wedding entertainment presentations average around $3000 to $6500 in this investment area)
1. SCE's extends winter incentives for "Off Season" dates to our couples for weddings that take place in the months of December 15th through March 15th.
2.* Some SCE hosts offer incentive pricing on weddings all year held Sunday through Thursday.
3. Off-season pricing is excluded from holiday dates.
4. We also have this cool concept called NON–GUARANTEED WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT - if budget limitations restrict you from selecting one of the hosts above, you now can book the SCE brand for your day and a host is assigned to your event 30 days before your wedding.
We’re honored to be considered for your wedding entertainment, and hope to hear from you soon. - SCE