360 Virtual Tour
About Sojo Spa Club,NJ
Offering an unparalleled wellness experience, SoJo Spa Club is a truly unique day spa. It is important to note, that we are based in the Korean culture and offer our guests a variety of global cultures all in one facility. In accordance with the Korean tradition, we are a shoe-free facility. Clean socks are always welcome indoors, however, most of our guests go barefoot.
Getting Here and Checking In
SoJo Spa Club is located at 660 River Rd. in Edgewater, NJ, just a short trip from New York City. We are open 365 days a year, from 9 am to 10:30 pm every day.
We now offer a more convenient and safer parking lot for SoJo Patrons. The parking lot will be complimentary and is located at the corner of River Rd. and Archer St. 1 block away from SoJo. The Valet at SoJo is currently $7/car.
If you’re interested in getting away from the City, we offer a free shuttle bus service conveniently located near Times Square.
Once you arrive, you may purchase admission at the front desk, or, if you have a Spa Treatment, please proceed to the Spa check-in desk.
We require all guests to show a valid form of ID. IDs can include driver licenses, passports, state-issued ID cards. This is to protect the safety and security of our guests and employees.
In accordance with traditional Korean Spas, we are a barefoot facility but have no fear, we keep our spa extremely clean. We do offer non-skid socks for purchase if you rather wear socks inside.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR ADMISSION RECEIPT FOR YOUR LOCKER NUMBER.
- PLACE ONLY YOUR SHOES IN THE LOCKER.
- YOU WILL HAVE A FULL-SIZE LOCKER ON THE 4TH FLOOR FOR YOUR OTHER ITEMS.
- PLEASE WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. IT IS YOUR KEY TO YOUR LOCKER, AND HOW YOU PAY FOR ANY INCIDENTALS.
- IF YOUR WRISTBAND IS DAMAGED, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
- PROCEED TO THE ELEVATORS AND TRAVEL TO THE 4TH FLOOR UNLESS DIRECTED BY AN ATTENDANT TO HEAD TO THE 5TH FLOOR SPA LOCKERS.
Locker Room & Bath House
Cell phones, pictures, and video streaming are explicitly prohibited in the locker rooms and bathhouses. Failure to comply could lead to dismissal. This includes selfies in the vanity area.
Upon arriving at the 4th Floor, you will proceed to the locker room where:
- YOU RECEIVE YOUR ROBE OR SPA LOUNGEWEAR AT THE LOCKER ROOM DESK.
- YOUR ROBE OR LOUNGEWEAR MUST BE WORN WHILE INDOORS.
- YOUR LOCKER NUMBER IS THE SAME AS YOUR SHOE LOCKER. YOUR BRACELET IS YOUR KEY!
- LOCKERS ARE ASSIGNED ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERRED GENDER IDENTITY – IF YOU IDENTIFY WITH A GENDER OTHER THAN THE ONE ON YOUR VALID ID, PLEASE LET US KNOW AT CHECK-IN SO THAT WE MAY ASSIGN YOU THE APPROPRIATE LOCKER
Proceed to the Bath House
- DON’T FORGET: PLEASE SHOWER IN THE BATHHOUSE BEFORE ENTERING ANY POOLS OR BATHS.
- NUDITY IS OPTIONAL IN THE INDOOR PORTION OF THE BATHHOUSE. BATHING SUITS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE OUTDOOR PORTION.