Planning a wedding is hard, time-consuming and at times (many times) stressful, all while trying to physically look your best and mentally be ready for the wedding day. For this week’s blog, we would like to share with you some simple ways to look and feel great by suggesting some “easier” ways to manage your diet without big changes or compromises to your daily food consumption. The way you look and feel is heavily impacted by the kinds of food you eat. When you feel heavy, tired or sluggish, you should try to recall what you have eaten in the last few days. Often times, the food you consume will cause bloating, which in turn, makes you feel uncomfortable. Here is a list of food that causes bloating and our recommended options. If you can switch to these options, you should notice your body and mental state changes in a positive direction. You will look and feel great on your big day.
- INSTEAD of Raw cruciferous vegetables. GO FOR Steam veggies, which are easier to digest.
- INSTEAD of Carbonate drinks. GO FOR Green juices or smoothies.
- INSTEAD of Onions. GO FOR Onion-infused olive oil.
- INSTEAD of Apples. GO FOR Berries, melons, grapes or bananas.
- INSTEAD of Process Sugar. GO FOR 100% pure maple syrup.
- INSTEAD of Garlic. GO FOR Chives.
- INSTEAD of Grains. GO FOR Soaked quinoa.
- INSTEAD of Mushrooms. GO FOR Sautéed zucchini or seaweed.
- INSTEAD of Dairy products. GO FOR Nut milk or coconut milk